Sunday, September 2, 2007

Marvelous Muddy Mess

This is my first attempt at blogging..we will see how it goes. I totally know what your thinking....AAAHHHH! YUCK!!! These pictures are in our backyard at Grand Forks AFB, ND. Even though they are older pictures, I think they still deserve the front page spot. The boys were having a great time getting muddy ...and yes all the mud came out of their clothes! When Jay got home from work he put his shorts on and jumped right in their with them. I guess if you can't stop 'em , join 'em. Now you can see why my life with 3 or (4) boys is so crazy! I hope to use this site to keep in touch with family and friends so we can share some of our great memories.




















































3 comments:

Lori said...

Jill,

Give your kids a bath - don't htey have soap in Colorado?

Jill Ayres said...

SOAP and boys do not mix well. Besides did you forget that I am from GA and it wasn't Saturday (aka.. bath day) Hope you & Steve are having a great Labor Day weekend! Jill

Aunt Alice said...

Well.. somebody's got to be the guinea pig. Jake, baby... let Jack be it next time. Tell Jayce I will be calling him for a consultation for Chloe in the near future. Love, Aunt Alice