Friday, April 11, 2008

SO WHAT IF IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS.......!!!







Ok...so I am slow. I never said I was a prompt. Have I ever been catching "you know what " for not keeping up. So I decided to sit down and post some favorite pictures. School day, schools days, GOD How I love school days!! These pictures are of the 1st day of school. Jack and Jake are going to be in Kindergarten (Mrs. Molina & Coleman) and Jayce is in 2nd grade, Mrs. Esch's class. Prairie Hills Elementary School is a really great neighborhood school. Do you think Jack & Jake were tired of me snapping little memories? My kids love going to school there and I have been working there as a Paraprofessional in the Severe Special Needs Department since November. My life has changed so much since I started working there. I have been offered a full scholarship to attend University of Colorado at Colorado Springs through our school district to become a teacher. Now if only we could stay here long enough for me to complete schooling!!...such is military life : ( . The only person that has the answer to that one is God...and he's not telling me yet!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What a great opportunity! You would be a great teacher! And there's such a need for great teachers in that area! Glad to hear you all are doing well! And the twins are 6?! How did that happen? :)